Ladies, we need your help.
We were once told women had no place in advertising.
So we founded Blog Authentic.
2000 Talented Women Bloggers.
2 Strong Women Leaders.
X? Lead Women Funders.
OUr Unique Offering
We provide blogger-led creative marketing campaigns driven by our talent's specialist knowledge.
We're the only Influencer Agency in the UK that can guarantee results because we have created the UK's very first industry code of ethics and certification.
The Investment Opportunity
Our current 5 year plan is based on an initial investment of £100k for 10% stake in the company. Investment capital projected to be repaid within 3 years.
We are looking for investment for up to 10% of the company. Ideally we would find a lead investor to help scale the company and prepare us for a strong exit.
As there is no equivalent service offering to BA on the market right now, the investment will be used to fast track growth marketing, community engagement, and grow BA's team to respond to increasing project load.
Year 1 - £150,000 Gross Sales
£0 Net PROFIT
Year 2 - £675,000 Gross Sales
£260,000 Net PROFIT
Year 3 - £1,300,000 Gross Sales
£677,000 NET PROFIT
What is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing (also known as influence marketing) is a form of marketing in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole.
Our campaigns place brands within blogs, YouTube videos, and social media to build both brand loyalty and attract new customers.
TRADITIONAL MARKETING TALKS AT PEOPLE...
INFLUENCER MARKETING TALKS WITH THEM.
What is BA?
Blog Authentic is a blogger-led Marketing Agency & Community hacking the advertising industry. BA offers the UK's first ever Professional Blogger Certification.
We use our vetted talent pool to create innovative marketing campaigns for brands and other agencies. We save our clients time and energy. Gone are the days of list building and cold emailing.
Our Influencer Campaigns have a higher ROI compared to traditional agency outreach as our campaigns are created by the very talent being targeted and sourced from the community we are so intimate with.
Outside of our campaign work our community shares in BA events, members perks, and an industry podcast keeping the company constantly engaged and active with our Influencers.
2000 Women Bloggers & YouTubers across women focused niches have come together to create Blog Authentic.
Since January 2017 through our BA Certification we've built a community reach of:
- 2m unique blog visits
- 200k followers on Instagram
- 200k strong community on Facebook and Twitter
- 300k YouTube subscribers with 500k average monthly views
- 1.5m board followers on Pinterest
- 50k email subscribers
- 3m+ potential post reach across all platforms
On average our community members are already producing 900 paid posts per month in the UK market alone.
- Sales have grown 30% YOY plus we have an established pipeline across all our projects.
In our first year, we expect the average cost of our influencer campaigns with agencies or brands to cost £25,000.
With a current capacity of 3-4 campaigns a month this makes up 90% of our revenue with the final 10% from our community driven activity.
Our services are targeted at B2C Brands and Agencies that make up the £7.2b digital ad spend in the UK.
Sales will organically increase from industry exposure through our certified community plus repeat agency business looking to flex their budgets with out-performing campaigns.
Our service delivers higher ROI on influencer campaigns than other agencies because our time saving campaigns are created by the talent themselves. The success is in our results.
the Market Opportunity
UK digital advertising spend is valued at £7.2b and grew 16.4% between 2015 and 2016.
- 82% of PR and marketing professionals in the UK are using influencer marketing in their ad plans.
- Budgets were set to increase by 59% according to research.
- UK advertising budgets are slowing in growth, marketers are looking for better return on investment on marketing spend.
- Influencer networks, apps and platforms are emerging on the UK market but no talent development models.
- Influencer budgets are growing at 6.7% in the US, a trend which is starting to show in the UK market.
Current market trends show that larger portions of marketing budgets are being moved to digital and in particular working with bloggers. This is because traditional forms of advertising are not connecting with consumers in the way that editorial and on-line social discussion can. Plus with the accelerated use of ad-blocking technology, marketers are adopting more innovative strategies to reach consumers. Recent research of marketers in the US showed only 14% had no plans to use influencers in their marketing mix.
"More than 60% of brands having implemented influencer marketing in their 2016 marketing strategy"
"Influencer marketing campaigns can capture up to 16 times more engagement than owned or paid media."
73 percent of companies polled admit that finding the right influencers with whom to enter into an authentic-seeming partnership is an ongoing challenge and time commitment
Who Are BA?
Both company directors are bloggers themselves with career backgrounds in advertising and digital marketing.
Kirby Costa Campos owned a record label in New York city for a decade before entering the tech startup scene in LA consulting for companies such as Squarespace. She arrived in the UK with a role at one of the biggest global advertising agencies, Havas Worldwide. It was during this time she built up her network of fellow UK mum bloggers. Being she was a mommy blogger since 2009 herself she saw the need within the UK for a more regulated industry and founded BA in response to the industries' requests.
Claire Jones-Hughes worked in a variety sales, marketing and management roles within a global consumer healthcare company, supplying major grocers and high street retailers. She started blogging in 2009, running a successful hyperlocal site and developing this into a digital marketing company. Her enthusiasm for blogger outreach came from seeing the results of campaigns she delivered for brands, realising the potential impact it would have in the marketing world.
Our Talent span niches such as Mums, Lifestyle, Fitness, Fashion, Beauty and more within our 2000+ blogging community. Our 300 actively engaged members are leaders in their niches and often carry the celebrity that comes with such roles. We know each of our members intimately and pride ourselves for our strong relationships.
Thanks for reading!
Decks & one Sheets
Further Reading // Influencer Industry
- 70 percent of teenage YouTube subscribers trust influencer opinions over traditional celebrities. (Source)
- 51 percent of marketers say that video content produces the best ROI. (Source)
- 86 percent of women turn to social networks before making a purchase. (Source)
- 32 percent of US influencers who currently work with brands cite Facebook as the best platform, followed by Instagram at 24 percent. (Source)
- 71 percent of consumers are more likely to make a purchase based on a social media reference. (Source)
- 86 percent of the most-viewed beauty videos on YouTube were made by influencers, compared to 14 percent by beauty brands, themselves. Beauty video views have increased 65 percent year over year. (Source)
- 57 percent of beauty and fashion companies use influencers as part of their marketing strategies, while an additional 21 percent are also planning to add this strategy to their campaigns in 2017. (Source)
- 11.7 percent of US marketing budgets is devoted to social media, up from 3.5 percent in 2009. (Source)
- US digital ad spending will hit $72.09 billion, about 37 percent of total ad spend. (Source)
- On average, businesses generate $6.50 for every $1 invested in influencer marketing. (Source)